[OPEN] 400+ Watcher Raffle![OPEN] 400+ Watcher Raffle! by nateiarr
I would like to thank all of you for 400 watchers! I'm just amazed at how many of you are supporting me, and it makes me feel really thankful
So, I will be holding a raffle! The winner gets a portrait commission of his/her character, like these:
How to enter:
should be a watcher
favorite this journal
share this journal/make a journal about this raffle/or make a poll
leave a comment with the link of your journal about this raffle (and I give you a number or you can choose a number - this will be your number during the raffle )
I select the winner/winners via random.org
ProCreate brushes based on CtrlPaint basic brushesHello!ProCreate brushes based on CtrlPaint basic brushes by Elemeeple
I'm learning digital art through using ProCreate with a $20 Wacom Intuos Creative Stylus 1 and my iPad. I'm going through the Ctrl+Paint videos and learning basic drawing right now.
I replicated the brushes that Matt created for PhotoShop, for ProCreate. Here's the Google Drive folder with them:
I added HB Side and HB Tip in case you, like me, are doing the unplugged exercises while plugged in >_>
Hope this is useful to someone! If it's useful to you, let me know with a comment. ^_^
|*This is a community page. It only work if you put in the effort. What is meant by this, is please give time to leave feedback and comments to your fellow members.* www.ctrlpaint.com/home/2012/6/…|
- If you put deviants in the 'Critique requested' folder, if reference was used, it is suggested to incorporate the reference or a link to the reference, to help with feedback.
- Please don't post your work all at once. Only post a particular image that you want feedback on. This will give every member an equal share of the feedback/critique folder.
- Only upload Drawings, it doesn't matter if its digital or traditional. But this group focuses more on digital.
- Try to submit your art into the right folder
- If you don't know how to upload a deviant to this group look at this tut --> fav.me/d52dcky
- And most important rule: have fun and draw as much as you can.